The game was originally released on Xbox last November and the latest update focuses on improving the game’s performance – including a fix for issues related to ray tracing. Here are the full patch notes, via the Observer SR Twitter account:
Dear Players! Patch 1.3 for consoles is live! In this update we focused on improvement the game’s performance and solving the issues with ray tracing. We also fixed a number of other problems reported by you. Many thanks for your feedback and – especially – for your patience.
- * Ray Tracing enabled (XSX, XSS, PC)
- * Win Store enabled (PC Version)
- * Dynamic Resolution option available
- * Light and level streaming optimized
- * Minor graphic issues fixed
* It Runs In The Family: Tkaczyk’s computer monitor is readable even if the room is dark
* Errant Signal: computer in the basement should no longer go full white preventing the player from finishing the quest
* Door leading to the room 210 should no longer be doubled
* In-game collectibles’ menu shows the correct maximum number of patients’ cards
Have you been holding out for this patch? Will you be returning to see Ray Tracing in action? Leave a comment below.