Another Black Friday ad dropped. Meijer shared a preview of both its Black Friday Week and Black Friday proper ad for 2022 online, and it involves video game offers. Each one offers a quick peek at some of the offers that will be available. Of course, it mentions some of the universal deals will be available at the site. These include the $299.99 Switch and $249.99 Xbox Series S bundles. (GameStop is also offer that Xbox deal in its early Black Friday sale.) However, there are also a number of games reduced between November 20-26, 2022.
This is the full list of games that will be reduced at the store.
First, here is the full list of $29.99 and $39.99 games. Note that if it is multiplatform, other versions may also be reduced.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) – $39.99
- Horizon Forbidden West (PS4) – $29.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch) – $39.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (Switch) – $39.99
- Madden 23 (PS4, Xbox One) – $29.99
- Madden 23 (PS5) – $39.99
- NBA 2K23 (Xbox One) – $29.99
- NHL 23 (PS5) – $39.99
- NHL 23 (Xbox One) – $29.99
- Super Mario Party (Switch) – $39.99
There are also going to be a few extra offers. For example, if you buy one of the games in the list below, you’ll get a coupon printed at the checkout that essentially acts as a $10 giftcard for your next purchase.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II (PS5)
- God of War: Ragnarok (PS5)
- Mario Strikers: Battle League (Switch)
- Nintendo Switch Sports (Switch)
- Pokemon Scarlet (Switch)
- Pokemon Violet (Switch)
- Splatoon 3 (Switch)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)
A buy one, get one free offer also applies to the following six titles.
- Battlefield 1 (Xbox One)
- Far Cry 4 (PS4)
- Resident Evil Village (PS4)
- Star Wars Battlefront II (PS4)
- UFC 3 (PS4)
- Watch Dogs (Xbox One)
Here are the two pages showing Meijer Black Friday games in the 2022 ad.
The Meijer Black Friday deals will be available November 20-26, 2022.