Daedalic Entertainment and Indoor Astronaut have partnered up with Super Rare Games to release a physical edition of their co-op railroad construction game Unrailed! for Nintendo Switch on 15th April. There will only be 4000 copies of this physical edition released and will come with a colour manual, interior artwork, an exclusive sticker and three trading cards that have been randomly selected from a set of five.
Unrailed! will require players to work together online or local with up to 3 other players to guide their train through a dangerous, procedurally generated environment filled with an assortment of obstacles and wildlife that will try their best to interfere with your efforts to reach the safety of the next station.
Players will need to communicate between themselves to ensure they have enough resources to build new tracks, to stop the meddling wildlife and prevent the train from overheating. It will also be essential to make quick decisions to prevent the train from derailing.
- An intense and chaotic railway construction experience.
- Online and local co-op multiplayer.
- Procedurally generated environments with different difficulty levels.
- A dynamic weather system and a day and night cycle that will have players working all hours of the day in all weathers to build their railway.
- Three different game modes: Endless, Quick (up to 4 players) and Versus (2 vs 2 players).
- More than 5 distinct biomes.
- Over 10 upgradable wagons to modify the train in Endless mode.
- Unlockable characters.
- A replay system.
- Simple controls and split controller mode.
The physical edition of Unrailed! will be available to purchase on 15th April (6pm UK time) from Superraregames.com, priced £32.40/€31.06.