If you haven’t yet tried the battler royale phenomenon PUBG Mobile, perhaps the latest update will convince you to jump into the action. After teaming up with Resident Evil 2 to deliver players the zombie mode earlier this year, PUBG Mobile developer has decided to up the notch a little bit and add another sinister undead mode.The all-new Infection mode added in the latest update lets players drop into a PvP zombie infection mode where they are divided into Zombies or Defenders. While Defenders are equipped with firearms, Zombies will only be able to use melee weapons and special abilities with cooldowns to take down and infect Defenders. The winning condition for Zombies is to infect all Defenders on the map.
But it’s not just the new Infection mode that’s being added in the version 0.14.0 update, so check out below all the new stuff that developers announced recently:
- Sea Treasure Themes – To continue the Summer season of nautical fun, an all-new theme of Sea Treasure graces PUBG MOBILE’s main menu and in-game items;
- Global Treasure Hunt – Today’s treasure-themed update brings with it an unprecedented in-game hunt with a million-dollar prize pool. Players can collect gold, silver and bronze compasses to redeem rewards;
- Royale Pass Season 8 – Previous fan-favorite items have restocked for players to earn and unlock;
- Daily Mission System Update – All daily in-game challenges unlock upgraded rewards for even more chances to earn rare loot;
- iOS Background Downloading – iOS players can now keep PUBG MOBILE open as a background app while downloading updates;
- Android Resources Extension Pack – Beginning today, the Android installation package size has been reduced, and rarely-used in-game equipment can be stored in the Resources Extension Pack until they are needed.
It’s important to mention that all the new features and improvements are available for both Android and iOS devices unless stated otherwise. You can download the latest version of PUBG Mobile for free via App Store and Google Play Store.