The Loudest Voice retells the story of one of the Republican Party’s most cunning communications man, Roger Ailes—from his humble beginnings as a Nixon toady, to becoming Rupert Murdoch’s lieutenant as the head of Fox News.
Of course, every Ozymandias must fall, and Ailes is no different. Fox News anchor Gretchen Carlson brought up sexual harassment allegations against Ailes, which lead to him losing his cable news throne and reputation to boot. Each and every chapter of Ailes’ life is covered, portrayed with aplomb by Russell Crowe.
Here’s how to watch The Loudest Voice online for free.
The Loudest Voice cast
- Russell Crowe as Roger Ailes
- Naomi Watts as Gretchen Carlson
- Seth MacFarlane as Brian Lewis
- Sienna Miller as Beth Ailes
- Simon McBurney as Rupert Murdoch
- Annabelle Wallis as Laurie Luhn
- Aleksa Palladino as Judy
- Barry Watson as Lachlan Murdoch
- Josh Charles as Casey Close
- Patch Darragh as Sean Hannity
- David Whalen as Steve Doocy
What channel is The Loudest Voice on?
The Loudest Voice is available exclusively on Showtime.
How to watch The Loudest Voice for free
There are a number of different online services that offer Showtime as a premium channel. You can also sign-up directly through Showtime. Either way, you’ll be able to start with at least a seven-day trial, so you can watch The Loudest Voice for free.
1 ) Sling TV
For a more à la carte service, look to Sling TV. It offers two cable packages, Sling Orange and Sling Blue, both of which cost $25 per month. If you grab them both (Sling Orange + Blue) you can save $10 per month. Sling Blue offers more bang for your buck with over 40 channels, including sports necessities like FS1, NBCSN, and NFL Network. Whichever package you choose, you’ll need to add Showtime for an additional $10 a month. Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels.
- Cost: $10.99 per month (after 7-day free trial) for Showtime | Prime subscription for $119.99
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
If you’re using Amazon Prime for free two-day shipping, you also gain access to Prime Video. It’s a great hub for your premium channels, including Showtime, where you can stream The Loudest Voice.
Showtime Anytime gives you access to all the movies and TV shows the premium cable channel has to offer. There are cheaper alternatives to gain access, but you need to subscribe to a secondary streaming service first. However, if you just want to watch The Loudest Voice, this is the quickest and the cheapest way to do so. All episodes of The Loudest Voice will be available on the app as well, along with Ray Donovan, Shameless, and countless other Showtime hits and movies.
4) Hulu and Hulu with Live TV
- Cost: $7.99-$11.99 for Hulu or $40 per month (after a 7-day free trial) for Hulu with Live TV | $10.99 per month for Showtime
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Adding Showtime to your Hulu account is easy as pie. If you’re looking for an online cable package that comes with Hulu on-demand content, Hulu With Live TV is a great offer at a great price. You’ll have almost 60 channels to flip through, including HGTV, a full suite of ESPN channels, Cartoon Network, FX, and more. Whichever Hulu package you choose, adding Showtime will cost $10.99 a month, after your free trial expires. (Here’s the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
If you have a PS4 and want your gaming and streaming needs met in the same place, PlayStation Vue is for you. You don’t need a console to enjoy this service, though. You can also use a Roku, Amazon Fire devices, and Kodi. Plus, you’ll get channels like AMC, BBC America, and Bravo in PlayStation Vue’s entry-level package. Adding Showtime to your PS Vue account will cost $10.99 a month after your free trial expires. One subscription works with up to five devices, all with unlimited cloud DVR storage making it one of the most binge-friendly solutions. (Here are all of PlayStation Vue channels.)
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial) for FuboTV | $10.99 per month for Showtime
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
FuboTV was built from the ground up with sports fans in mind. There are different channel packages available whether you’re looking for basketball, soccer, golf, and even outdoor sports like rock climbing. But no worries, all the great cable channels you’re after are present too, including Viceland, Bravo, TBS, and IFC. Access to Showtime will cost an additional $10.99 a month. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list and our comprehensive FuboTV review.)
7) YouTube TV
YouTube TV is a great solution for families because one subscription can add up to six accounts. Each account comes with unlimited cloud DVR. There are sports channels like NBCSN, NBA TV, and four ESPN channels. Disney, Disney XD, Disney Junior, and Cartoon Network will keep any kid (or kid at heart) busy for hours. It also comes with a few Spanish-language channels like Telemundo and NBC Universo. AMC, BBC America, and IFC are there too, so you won’t miss out on all that prestige TV. Adding Showtime to your subscription is easy, and only runs an additional discounted price of $7 a month. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.