The latest sales figures for the UK are in, and once again Nintendo is seeing great success with Switch software. Multiple Nintendo titles in the top 10, and their sales are actually rising as we lead into the holidays. Check out full details on sales for the week ending Dec. 5th, 2020 below.
– Animal Crossing: New Horizons saw a 20% rise in sales week-on-week, which is its third consecutive sales jump
– Animal Crossing and Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit are the first and second best-selling games on an individual format
– Immortals: Fenyx Rising misses out on the top 10 by landing at No.11
– the PS5 edition of Immortals: Fenyx Rising accounted for most sales (35%), followed by Switch (30%)
– Immortals: Fenyx Rising’s launch sales are 40% lower than Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
– Just Dance 2021 is now at No.7 following a 29% sales increase, making the biggest week for the game so far